Rumours

Feeling the same way all over again...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I Flewwww

Its funnyhow 30...40year olds can be such kidds...
I feel like I went to school again!
Okay... my eyes were admittedly red..bloodshot..scary...
But shouldnt people have some consideration towards the sufferer (realised ijust morphed into a 14 year old):p
I mean Its not AIDS!!!(it spreads by touching)...
I OBVIOUSLY got it from someone at work (err..Yah.. I dont have a life;p)
And its a myth (Like AIDS Myths)that it spreads by LOOKING AT THE RED INFLAMED EYE.
So all I want to tell my readers (;-))is dont look away when eyes fly...dont be a kid or the semi kid will cry:p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... and to imagine that the kathakali performers of god's own country and my native state go to such trouble to achieve the same effect! :o)

life's not fair i tell you...

Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home